Global Spa Services Market is estimated to reach $192 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2017 to 2025. Spa services comprises body massage, pedicure, facial, manicure, and body treatment, among others. The spa services are gaining popularity due to its benefits such as body detoxification stress reliever, reducing weight, treating medical complaints, as well as improving the immune system, among others. The spa services market is likely to boost over the forecasted period due to various factors such as mounting tourism industry, increasing demand from teenagers, and hectic lifestyle of people around the world.
Major factors driving the global spa services market are rising tourism industry, advancement in standard of living, and hectic lifestyle. However, shortage of skilled personnel may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, growth in demand from emerging markets would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted year. Major segments of the global spa services market are type, and geography. The type segment comprises salon, destination, hotel, medical, mineral, and other types.
Geographically, the global spa services market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of Germany, Russia, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are Clarins Group, Emirates Palace, Trailhead Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Limited, Jade Mountain, Massage Envy Franchising LLC, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Gaia Retreat & Spa, Lanserhof Tegernsee, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, and Massage Envy Franchising LLC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Spa Services Market with respect to major segments such as type
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Spa Services Market has been included in the report
• Profile of the key players in the Global Spa Services Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Spa Services Market
• Other Types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• RoW o South America
o Middle East