Global Flexographic Ink Market is estimated to reach $15.3 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2017 to 2025. The flexographic ink is used for printing widespread materials such as paper bags, plastic bags, and cardboard boxes, among others. The growing packaging industry around the globe is the key driving factor for the growth of the global flexographic ink market over the forecasted period. Various end use industries finding usage of flexographic ink includes flexible packaging, tags and labels, rigid packaging, as well as paper printing. With the increasing global population coupled with growing consumer expenditure, the flexographic ink market is expected to register high growth over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global flexographic ink market are mounting demand for UV-cured printing inks, expanding packaging industry, and increasing population & consumer expenditure. However, fluctuating raw materials prices may hamper the market growth. Though, water based flexographic ink exchanging solvent-based inks, as well as mounting emphasis on UV curable technology in food packaging would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
Major segments of the global flexographic ink market are resin type, technology, end use industry, and geography. The resin type segment comprises polyurethane, nitrocellulose, polyamide, acrylic, and other resins. By technology, market is categorized into solvent based technology, water based technology, and UV based technology. Further, market is bifurcated by end use industry into rigid packaging, flexible packaging, tags and labels, and paper printing. Geographically, the global flexographic ink market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are Wikoff Color Corp., INX International Ink Co., DIC Corporation, T&K Toka Co., Ltd., Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA, Sakata Inx, Toyo Ink SC. Holdings Co. Ltd., Flint Group, Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG, and Altana AG, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Flexographic Ink Market with respect to major segments such as resin type, technology, and end use industry
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Flexographic Ink Market has been included in the report
• Profile of the key players in the Global Flexographic Ink Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Flexographic Ink Market
Resin Type Segments
• Other Resins
• Solvent Based Technology
• Water Based Technology
• UV Based Technology
End Use Industry Segments
• Rigid Packaging
• Flexible Packaging
• Tags and Labels
• Paper Printing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South America
o Middle East