Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market is estimated to reach $8.8 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2024. Explosive ordnance disposal is the detection, access, identification, on-site evaluation, render safe, recovery, and final disposal of unexploded ordnance. Explosive ordnance disposal equipment is used to detect and dispose explosives such as bombs and other explosive devices. They require specialized tools that are intended with safety and functionality in mind. Various EOD equipment such as X-ray detectors, explosive detectors, bomb containment chamber, and others uses innovative technology to provide enhanced nation security.
Rising geopolitical tensions in many regions, increased terrorist attacks, and rise in military expenditure are the primary factors to drive the growth of global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market. Though, high cost of these equipment is the major hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, new technological advancement and increasing adoption of robots in order to ensure minimal casualties is expected to generate numerous growth opportunities for the market in the given forecast timeframe.
Equipment type, application and geography are the major segments considered in the global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market. Equipment type segment comprises explosive detectors, projected water disruptors, EOD robots, EOD suits and blankets, bomb containment chamber, portable X-ray systems, search mirrors and other equipment types. By application, the segment is further segmented into defense and law enforcement. Based on geography, the global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW).
The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key players profiled in the global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market include United Shield International Ltd., Northrop Grumman Corporation, API Technologies Corp., Safariland, LLC., Reamda Ltd., Du Pont (E.I.) De Nemours, NABCO Inc., Scanna Msc Ltd., iRobot Corporation, and Cobham plc, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Explosive Ordnance (EOD) Disposal Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as equipment type, application, and geography
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market
• An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
• Profile of the key players in the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market
Equipment Type Segments
• Portable X-Ray Systems
• Bomb Containment Chamber
• Projected Water Disruptors
• Explosive Detectors
• EOD Suits and Blankets
• EOD Robots
• Search Mirrors
• Other Equipment Types Application Segments
• Law Enforcement Geographical Segments
• North America