Global 3D Camera Market size is estimated to reach $43.1 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 40.9% from 2017 to 2025.The 3D camera offers the feature like capturing excellent quality three-dimensional image. Types of 3D cameras such as target-free camera & target camera are broadly used in different applications such as smartphones, professional cameras, computers, and tablets, among others. Time-of-flight (TOF), structured light imaging, and stereo vision technology 3D cameras are gaining popularity globally due to its high demand, and advanced technology.
Major factors driving the global 3D camera market are rising need of 3D cameras from entertainment business, improved customer preferences, and upgradations in 3D scanning technology. However, high price and absence of knowledge may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, growing home automation market would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
Major segments of the global 3D camera market are type, technology, application, and geography. The type segment comprises target-free camera and target camera. Further, technology comprise time-of-flight (TOF), structured light, and stereo vision. While application comprise smartphones, professional cameras, computers, tablets, and other applications. Geographically, the global 3D camera market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players competing in the market are Sony Corporation, Nikon, GoPro, Inc., Canon, LG Electronics Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Faro Technologies, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Kodak, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of 3D Camera Market with respect to major segments such as type, technology, and application
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of 3D Camera Market has been included in the report
• Profile of the key players in the 3D Camera Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of 3D Camera Market
• Target-Free Camera
• Target Camera
• Time-of-flight (TOF)
• Structured Light Imaging
• Stereo Vision
• Professional Cameras
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South America
o Middle East